Event Guidelines and Rules:
Table for 1200 More is a unique event with unique requirements. Anyone found in violation of these guidelines may be asked to leave and permission to attend future events will be at the discretion of the event organizers.
While these rules may seem restrictive, keep in mind that the event takes place in a public place that was not designed for such a purpose. It must be controlled in order to receive permits so that future events can continue to be held. Be assured that this does not negatively affect the festive and friendly spirit that makes this an exciting event to attend each year!
- NO ONE, except Table Captains, are allowed on-site before 5:30pm
- This is an 18+ event – no minors are permitted and will be asked to leave with no refund of any tickets purchased
- NO outside food or beverage (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) is allowed.
- Any items that are not provided by/at the event will be removed
- NO food or beverage is allowed outside of the event perimeter, which is clearly marked by fencing and security.
- Bottles of beer and/or wine that are not fully consumed must be left at the event site
- Bartenders and servers follow Serve it Safe certification requirements and reserve the right to:
- Ask for ID from anyone who appears to be 25 years or younger
- Stop serving/selling alcohol to anyone who appears to be intoxicated
- Stop serving/selling alcohol to anyone who appears to be purchasing/providing alcohol for any guest who appears to be intoxicated
- Event organizers and security reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who is not following the rules, is intoxicated or disruptive
- Smoking of cigarettes and e-cigarettes is not permitted inside event perimeter or within 10 meters of the event perimeter