- Our chefs create a menu focused on fresh, local ingredients
- The meal is served family-style so our chefs are careful to plan the menu to accommodate as many dietary restrictions/preferences as possible.
- At least 2/3 of the dishes are meat-free.
- All food is completely nut free and the majority of the dishes are gluten and dairy free.
- Food is prepared in a facility that contains nuts, gluten and diary but the chefs are careful of cross contamination.
- If you have a severe allergy, dine at your own risk.
- Vegans can be accommodated, if identified prior to the event.
- Because of the nature of the event, the number of people we serve in a short time and the pop-up kitchen we use, we cannot accommodate any additional dietary requests on-site.